BrightLink 435Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector with Wall Mount
My interactive pen doesn't work. It lags, skips, or does not write on the projected image. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure nothing is blocking the signal between the pen and the interactive module on the projector.
- Try holding the pen at a different angle so that your hand is not blocking the signal.
- Make sure the pen batteries have enough power. If the light on the pen doesn't turn green when you press the button, you need to replace the batteries.
- Make sure the Easy Interactive Driver is installed and running on your computer. You should see the pen icon in your taskbar (Windows) or in the Dock (Mac OS X).
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projection surface and interactive module are not in direct sunlight or other sources of bright lighting.
- Make sure the receiver window on the interactive module is clean and free from dust.
- Make sure there is no interference from infrared devices such as infrared remote controls, infrared microphones, and infrared mice.
- Make sure the location is free from electromagnetic interference from nearby equipment (such as electric motors or transformers).
- For the best performance, connect your computer to the projector using an HDMI or VGA cable. Using a USB cable to display your computer image (USB Display) may slow interactive pen function.
- Make sure you have calibrated the system. Try recalibrating.
: You cannot use both pens at the same time.
Replacing the Pen Batteries
Installing Easy Interactive Driver
Checking the Connection Status of the Interactive Module
Calibrating the Projector
Using the Pens
Connecting to a Computer for VGA Video
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video and Audio
Published: April 7, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page