PowerLite Pro Z8455WUNL WUXGA 3LCD Projector
What should I do if only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted?
Check the following:
Changing the Aspect Ratio
Supported Monitor Displays
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio.
- Select a computer video resolution that is compatible with the projector.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button twice to return to a full display.
- Turn off the Scale setting in the projector's Signal menu.
- Press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Try adjusting the Position setting in the Signal menu.
- If you've connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer's Dual Display setting is turned off. (See your computer manual for details.)
Published: June 1, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page