How do I transfer photos from a memory card to the
You can transfer
photos to and from a memory card inserted into a memory card slot on your
product and a computer connected to your product.
Note: Do not transfer photos to and from a memory card while you are
printing from the memory card.
- Make sure your product is connected to a computer.
- Insert a memory card into a memory card slot on your product.
- Do one of the following to access your memory card files from your
My Computer utility, then select the
removable disk icon.
OS X with a USB connection: Look for the removable disk icon on
your desktop, then select it.
OS X with a network connection: Select the hard drive icon on your
desktop or select
Computer from the
Go menu, select your product in the
SHARED section of the sidebar (you may need
to widen the sidebar to see the name), then select the
- Select the folder that contains your photos.
- Drag the photos you want to transfer to the desired folder on your
computer or on your memory card.
Note: Your product's LCD screen does not update to display new photos
transferred to the memory card. Wait until the memory card access light stops
flashing, then remove and insert the memory card to update the photos
Inserting a Memory Card
Removing a Memory Card
Published: March 19, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page