How do I print photos directly from a camera or other external
Before you connect
your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your
device into the
USB port on the front of
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
When you finish
printing, make sure the access light on the drive is not flashing, then remove
or disconnect it from the product.
Caution: Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product
when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Published: March 19, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page