What should I do if my product is printing blank pages?
Try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 7: Click , and select Devices and Printers.
- Windows Vista: Click , and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers.
- Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your printer icon, and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab, then select the Speed & Progress button.
- In the Settings area, click on the Skip Blank Page.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
Print Head Cleaning
Print Head Nozzle Check
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page