Epson Expression Home XP-200 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
How do I print a multi-page document so it stacks in the correct page order in the product?
Open a document, then follow the steps below for your operating system.
- Open the File menu or click and select Print.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer.
- Click Properties or Preferences.
Note: If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Reverse Order.
- Click OK.
Mac OS X
- Open the File menu and select Print.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer. Click the button to expand the Print window, if necessary.
- Select Paper Handling from the printer options pop-up menu.
- Select Reverse for the Page Order setting.
- Click Print.