Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer
What should I do if my product is printing blank pages?
Try these solutions:
Print Head Nozzle Check
Print Head Cleaning
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac OS X
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac OS X
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software.
- Follow these steps to enable it:
- Windows 7: Click , and select Devices and Printers.
Windows Vista: Click , and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers.
Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your printer icon, and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab, then select the Extended Settings button.
- Click on Skip Blank Page.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
Mac OS X:
- In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax or Print & Scan, select your product, and select Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver. You see this screen:
- Select On for Skip Blank Page and click OK.
Published: June 8, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page