What should I do if the colors in my printout don't match my monitor?
Try the following:
Paper or Media Type Settings
Selecting Advanced Print Settings - Windows
Print Head Cleaning
Managing Color - Mac OS X
- Make sure the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale setting is not selected in your printer software.
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Your printed colors can never exactly match your on-screen colors. However, you can use a color management system to get as close as possible. Try using the color management options in your printer software.
- For best results, use genuine EPSON ink and paper.
Published: June 8, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page