How do I copy a document or photo using the product's control panel?
Copying Documents or Photos
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Select Copy and press the OK button.
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the right or left arrow buttons to select Color or B&W.
- Press the down arrow and then press the OK button to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Published: December 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page