How do I connect and print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Connecting and Using a USB Flash Drive or External Device
Before you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
When you finish printing, make sure the access light on the drive is not flashing, then remove or disconnect it from the product.
Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Published: December 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page