How do I use Epson Scan to Cloud with my product?
The Epson Scan to Cloud service sends your scanned files to a destination that you have
registered with Epson Connect.
- Set up your product for network printing as described on the
Start Here sheet.
- If you did not already register an account and your product with Epson Connect, visit Epson Connect Printer setup for detailed instructions.
- After registering, go to the Epson Connect Sign In page, enter your username and password, then click Sign in.
- If you've registered other products with Epson Connect, select your product in the
My Printer/Email List. If this is the first product you're registering, go to the
- Select Destination List from the Scan to Cloud menu.
- Select Add, fill out the Destination List form, then click
Note: The Destination List should contain the email address of the
location where you will send or store your scan. You can send the scan to an
email address, an Epson Connect Printer's email address, or an online storage
service such as Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, or Box.net.
- Select Print Settings from the Remote Print menu then click the check box to
Enable Remote Print if it's not already selected.
Note: You can choose to assign an Access Key, which will allow only specific
users to print with Remote Print and iPrint.
- When you are ready to scan, press Scan on the product's control panel.
- Navigate to the Scan to Cloud selection on your product, then select it.
- Follow the instructions on the control panel.
To learn more about Epson Scan to Cloud, visit Epson Scan to Cloud.
Published: January 22, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page