How do I adjust the projector settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Follow these steps:
- Turn on the projector to display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press the Esc or Menu to exit the menus.
You can also change the projection settings from Front
or from Rear
by pressing and holding the A/V Mute
button on the remote control for 5 seconds or until an image appears.
: To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the universal ceiling mount (part number ELPMBPJF) from your dealer or from the Epson Store
Published: April 24, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page