How long should the projection lamp last in normal operation?
The lamp should last up to 6000 hours, depending on usage.
To prolong the life of the lamp, you can do the following:
- Use ECO Power Consumption mode.
- Turn on the projector's Sleep Mode setting. See Projector Setup Settings.
- Turn off the projector when not in use.
- Make sure the projector is operated within the environmental requirement of 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C).
- Clean the air filter if dust collects on the filter (on the side of the projector).
- When you replace the lamp, make sure you don't touch the lamp with your bare hands. The invisible residue left by the oils on your hands may shorten the lamp life. Use a cloth or a glove to handle the lamp.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control.
Published: April 24, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page