What should I do if only part of the computer image is displayed?
Try the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for more information.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control or select the correct Aspect setting from the Signal menu. See Resizing Video Images for details on the available options.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
- If you're projecting a widescreen computer image, adjust the Resolution setting, if necessary. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If you're projecting an image from a computer with dual display activated, turn dual display off.
- Make sure the image is equal on all sides.
- Turn off Keystone correction and use the knob adjustments on the setting plate (wall mount) to reduce keystone.
Published: February 27, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page