The Color Mode
adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
- Dynamic: Ideal for use in a bright room. This is the brightest mode.
- Presentation: Ideal for making presentations using color materials in a bright room.
- Theatre: Ideal for watching films in a dark room. Gives images a natural tone almost like an original source.
- Photo*1: Ideal for projecting still pictures, such as photos, in a bright room. The images are vivid and brought into contrast.
- Sports*2: Ideal for watching TV programs in a bright room. The images are vivid and brought to life.
- sRGB: Ideal for images that conform to the sRGB color standard.
- DICOM SIM*1: Ideal for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images. This produces images with clear shadows.
- Multi-Projection: Ideal for projecting from multiple projectors. Minimize the color tone difference between each projected image.
*1 - This can be selected when inputting RGB signals, or when LAN is selected as the input source.
*2 - This can be selected when inputting component video signals, S-Video signals, or composite video signals.