I am able to set an Administrator password in the Network Settings and login to the projector's main web page via a browser connection. However, I can't login to the Administrator section using the Administrator password I set. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control.
- Select the Network menu and press Enter.
- Select Network Configuration and press Enter.
- Select Administrator Settings, press Enter and set a password.
- Start your web browser on a computer connected to the network.
- Type the projector's IP address into the browser's address box and press the computer's Enter key. You see the Web Control screen and a prompt to enter a user ID and password.
- Enter the following information in uppercase or lowercase letters, exactly as shown:
Under Network, select the Administrator Settings option. You'll be prompted to enter a username and password.
Enter the following information as shown:
- For the user ID, enter EPSONWEB. (You cannot change the user ID.)
- For the password, enter the default password admin. (You can change the Web Control password using the projector's Network menu.)
The Administrator Settings screen should now appear.
- For the user name (administrator), enter epsonadmin.
- For the password, enter the password you created and click OK.
Published: May 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page