Why isn't there any sound?
Try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source Search button to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source..
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labelled No Resistance.
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the Output audio from the projector setting in the EPSON USB Display Settings program on your computer.
Published: May 9, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page