PowerLite X15 XGA 3LCD Projector
How do I set the password on the projector?
Follow these steps to set a password or change an existing one:
- Hold down the Freeze button on the remote control until you see the Password Protect menu. This takes about five seconds.
- Press the down arrow to select Password and press Enter.
You see the prompt Change the password?.
- Select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the numeric keypad to enter a four digit password.
The password displays as **** as you enter it. Then you see the confirmation prompt.
- Enter the password again.
You see the message Password accepted.
- Press Esc to return to the Password Protect menu.
- Make a note of the password and keep it in a safe place in case you forget it.
Published: May 9, 2012
Return to Main FAQs Page