What are the different Color Modes used for?
You can change the projector's Color Mode using the remote control to optimize the image for your viewing environment:
- Presentation-Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic-Best for projecting in a bright room.
- Theatre-Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports-Best for television images in a bright room.
- sRGB-Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard-Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard-Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Photo-Best for still images projected in a bright room.
Published: May 9, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page