The image is not rectangular. How can I fix this?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Automatically Correcting the Image With Screen Fit
Correcting Image Shape With Quick Corner
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using projector's menu (PowerLite 1776W).
- Press the Screen Fit button (PowerLite 1776W) and adjust the image shape using the on-screen display.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Published: May 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page