How do I install my EPSON Stylus Pro printer software for the first time in Mac OS X 10.8?
Follow these steps:
- Go to the EPSON main support page. Select your product, then Drivers & Downloads.
- Download and install the Mac OS X 10.8 printer driver and utilities.
- Do one of the following:
Select the menu > System Preferences > Print & Scan.
- If you're using a USB connection, connect the USB cable from your product to your computer.
- If you're using an Ethernet (Network) connection, connect the Ethernet cable from your product to your computer.
- If your product is not listed, click + and select your product.
- If your product is listed, close the Print & Scan window.
Published: June 27, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page