How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus C82 CD-ROM in Windows XP?
Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
1. Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your computer.
2. Wait for Windows to detect your printer connection and display a screen saying 'Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard', This wizard helps you install software for C82 Series.
Note: If this screen doesn't appear, make sure your printer is turned on and connected.
3. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive and wait a few seconds for the CD-ROM to be recognized. Your printer software installs automatically and various messages appear on the screen.
4. Click Finish when you see the Completing Found New Hardware Wizard screen.
5. When you see the license agreement, click Agree.
You see the Options Menu. Continue with the instructions below under "Finishing Windows Installation" to complete your software installation.
Installing Optional Software
1. At the Optional Software menu, you can install EPSON Software Film Factory. Click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. When you're finished installing software, close any open windows.
3. Click Exit.
4. When you see the registration screen, register your printer with EPSON as instructed.
Remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later.
Now you are ready to print.