How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus C82 CD-ROM in my Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.x?
Follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Macintosh. Put the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
2. Double-click EPSON on your desktop, if necessary, then double-click EPSON in the window that opens.
3. Read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
4. Click Install Printer Driver and Utilities and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and restart your Macintosh.
5. After your Macintosh restarts, register your printer with EPSON as instructed.
6. Open the Chooser and select your C82 Series printer icon.
7. Select your USB port and turn on background printing. Then close the Chooser.
8. Optionally, click Install EPSON Software Film Factory on the Main Menu and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
NOTE: You may have to double-click EPSON in your CD-ROM window to open the Main Menu.
9. Click Install Manual and Printer Movies and follow the on-screen instructions to install the EPSON Printer Information Center on your desktop.
10. When you're finished, click Exit. Then remove the CD-ROM and keep it in case you need to reinstall any software later.
You're ready to print!