How do I save my faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
Your product has Epson FAX Utility software included. Do the following:
- Do one of the following:
Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
Windows (other versions): Click or Start and select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software, then FAX Utility.
- Click Fax Settings for Printer.
- Click Received Fax Output Settings.
- Select Save faxes on this computer and click Browse.
- Select the folder you want to save the incoming faxes to and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Received Fax Output Settings window.
- Close Epson FAX Utility.
Updated: January 5, 2015
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page