How should I load envelopes?
Do the following:
Loading Envelopes in the Cassette
You can print on
plain paper envelopes in this size:
No. 10 (4.1נ9.5 inches
can load No. 10 size envelopes in Cassette 1 only.
Paper Loading Capacity
- Close the paper stopper and output tray, if necessary.
- Pull out the paper cassette.
- Slide the edge guides outward.
- Load envelopes printable side down and flap edge right as shown.
- Slide the edge guides against the envelopes, but not too tightly.
Note: Make sure the envelopes are loaded against the edge guide and
not sticking out from the end of the cassette.
To prevent paper feeding problems, make sure you
do not load too many envelopes in the cassette.
- Gently insert the paper cassette.
Note: The envelopes may slide forward slightly as you insert the
cassette. This is normal.
- Extend the output tray and open the paper stopper.
Always follow these paper loading guidelines:
- If you have trouble
loading a stack of envelopes, press each envelope flat before loading it or
load one envelope at a time.
- If print quality
declines when printing multiple envelopes, try loading one envelope at a time.
- Do not load envelopes
that are curled, folded, or too thin.
Published: March 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page