Epson WorkForce WF-3520 All-in-One Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
You can copy
documents onto plain paper or Epson special papers.
Paper Loading Capacity
Available EPSON Papers
Paper Size Settings - Copying
Paper Type Settings - Copying
Placing Originals on the Product
- Place your original document on the scanner glass, or place
multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the
button, if necessary.
You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press
to select the number (up to 99).
- If you need to adjust the darkness of your copy, press the left or
right arrow buttons to change the
- Press the down arrow and then press
to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the
Note: To cancel printing, press