How do I connect and print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Do the following:
Before you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your
device into the
USB port on the front of
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- If there are folders on your storage media, select the folder you
want and press the
You can view and print your photos from the LCD screen.
When you finish
printing, make sure the access light on the drive is not flashing, then remove
or disconnect it from the product.
Caution: Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product
when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.
Viewing and Printing Photos
Published: February 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page