How should I load envelopes?
You can print on
plain paper envelopes in this size:
No. 10 (4.1 x 9.5 inches [105 x 241 mm).
Do the following:
- Flip the feeder guard forward.
- Raise the paper support and its extension, pull out the output tray, then raise the paper stopper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left.
- Load up to 10 envelopes against the right side. Load them printable side up and flap edge left.
- Slide the edge guide against the envelopes, but not too tightly.
- Flip the feeder guard back.
Always follow these
- If you have trouble
loading a stack of envelopes, press each envelope flat before loading it or
load one envelope at a time.
- Do not load envelopes
above the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
- Do not load envelopes that
are curled, folded, or too thin, or that have plastic windows.
Published: February 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page