How do I send a fax using the Fax Utility on Mac OS X?
You can send a fax
from a Mac OS X printing program using the FAX Utility. You can fax up to 100
pages at a time, including a cover sheet.
- Open the file you want to fax.
- Select the print command in your application.
Note: You may need to select a print icon on your screen, the
Print option in the
File menu, or another command. See your
application's help utility for details.
- Select your product
FAX option as the
- If necessary, click the arrow next to the Printer setting or the
Show Details button to expand the print
- Select the number of pages you are faxing as the
Note: Leave the
Copies setting set to
Recipient Settings from the pop-up menu. You see this window:
- Do one of the following to choose your recipient:
- Select a name or
group from the
- Enter a name,
company, and fax number and click the
- Click the
icon and select a
recipient from your address book.
Fax Settings from the pop-up menu. You see this window:
- Select the
Image Quality settings you want to use for
Published: February 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page