How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or
You can copy
documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or
place multi-page documents in the ADF.
Note: Depending on the copy settings you select when copying
originals placed in the ADF, your product may instruct you to copy using the
scanner glass instead.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the Copy button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the up or down arrow buttons to
select the number (up to 99).
- To change any of the print settings displayed on the LCD screen,
press the Menu button, then press the up or down arrow buttons to select the necessary
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the Start buttons.
Note: To cancel printing, press the
Published: February 1, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page