Windows 8 Apps are not displayed in All apps after installing my Epson product software. What should I do?
Microsoft recommends running Windows Update to resolve the issue. Follow these steps to update Windows:
- From the Start screen, select Desktop.
- Select the Settings charm, then do one of the following:
Select Change PC settings, then do one of the following:
Windows 8 Tablet:
- Swipe inward from the right edge of the tablet screen, then tap Settings.
- Move the mouse pointer to the upper-right or lower-right corner of the screen, then click Settings.
Apply Update (KB2770917).
- Select System and Security, then select Windows Update.
- Select Windows Update, then select Check for updates now.
For more information, visit Microsoft.
Published: January 16, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page