How do I send a fax using the Fax Utility in Windows?
Do the following:
You can send a fax from a printing program in Windows. You can fax up to 100 pages at a time, including a cover sheet.
- Open the file you want to fax and select the print command. You see a window like this:
- Select your product with the FAX option as the printer.
- To change the Paper Size, Orientation, Color, Image Quality, or Character Density settings, click the Preferences or Properties button.
Note: If you see a Setup, Printer, or Options button, click it. Then click Properties on the next screen. For more information about selecting fax print settings, click Help.
- Select the Page Range as necessary. (Leave the Number of copies set to 1.)
- Click Print. If you are faxing for the first time, you see a window like this one:
- Enter your sender information so that recipients can identify the origin of the fax. Then click OK to save the sender information. You see a window like this:
- Enter the recipient's name and fax number or select a recipient from the phonebook, then click Next.
Note: For detailed instructions on using the Epson FAX Utility, click Help.
- Select a cover sheet and enter your subject and message, then click Next.
- Click Send to transmit your fax.
Published: February 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page