How do I use the control panel buttons to automatically scan a
photo or document to a PDF?
You can scan an image and save it as a PDF using your product's control panel buttons.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your
- Press the
Scan button. The scan options are displayed.
- Press the up or down buttons to select Scan to PC (PDF) and press
- Select how your product is connected to your computer:
- If your product is connected directly to your computer via USB cable, press
the up or down arrow buttons to select USB Connection and press the
OK button to begin scanning.
- If your product is connected to your computer over a network, press the up
or down arrow buttons to select the computer name from the list and press
the OK button to begin scanning.
Your original is scanned and saved as a PDF file to your computer or as an image capture
in Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8
Published: February 1, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page