The lamp should last approximately 4000 to 5000 hours, depending on the selected Power Consumption
setting, environmental conditions, usage, and other factors.
To prolong the life of the lamp, you can do the following:
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
- Turn on the projector's Sleep Mode setting.
- Turn off the projector when not in use.
- Make sure the projector is operated within the environmental requirement of 41 to 95 ºF (5 to 35 ºC) when operating and 14 to 140 ºF (–10 to 60 ºC) when stored.
- Lower the projector's Brightness setting.
- Clean the air filter if dust collects on the filter or exhaust vent.
- When you replace the lamp, make sure you don't touch the lamp with your bare hands. The invisible residue left by the oils on your hands may shorten the lamp life. Use a cloth or a glove to handle the lamp.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control when you don't need to display the image.