How do I remove the WP-Admin utility and EpsonNet Direct Print from Windows?
Follow these steps to uninstall Windows version of the WP-Admin utility and EpsonNet Direct Print:
1. Click Start > Settings > Control Panel (for Windows XP, click Start > Control Panel).
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Select EpsonNet 802.11b Wireless Print Server and click Add/Remove (or Change/Remove). You see the InstallShield Wizard Setup Maintenance program.
4. Select Remove and click Next. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
5. When you see the Maintenance Complete message, click Finish.
6. If you've installed EpsonNet Direct Print, select it on the Add/Remove programs windows and click Add/Remove. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
7. When uninstall is complete, click OK. Then click OK again when you see the confirmation message.
Follow these steps to uninstall the EPSON Stylus C82 printer driver:
1. On your Windows Start menu, click Programs (All Programs for Windows XP).
2. Click Epson (or EPSON Printers), then EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
3. Click OK on the next screen.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the printer driver.
5. Restart your computer when you're done.