How do I install the driver from the EPSON Stylus Photo 900 CD-ROM in my Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.x?
Follow these steps to install the printer driver and software:
- Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. Then turn on your Macintosh.
- Insert the EPSON CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Select the EPSON CD-ROM icon on your desktop, if necessary, then double-click the EPSON OS 8 and 9 Installer icon in the window that opens.
- Read and agree to the license agreement to continue the installation.
- Click Printer Driver and follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and restart your Macintosh.
- After your Macintosh restarts, register your printer with EPSON as instructed.
- Open the Chooser from the Apple menu.
- Select SP 900 and select your USB port.
- Turn on background printing, then close the Chooser.
Follow these steps to install the software:
- Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon, then click the EPSON OS 8 and 9 Installer icon in the window that opens.
- Click EPSON Printer Information Center, then follow the instructions on the screen to install it on your desktop.
- Click Photo Software and click the button for each program to learn more about it. Click Install for each progran you want and follow the instructions on the screen. Then click Back to return to the Photo Software menu.
Note: If you see a message about installing QuickTime, click Yes and follow the instructions on the screen. You don't need a registration number.
- When you're finished, close any open windows and click Back.
- Click CD Printing Software, then follow the instructions on the screen to install EPSON Print CD.
- Close any open windows and click Exit at the Install Menu.
- Restart your computer if prompted.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page