Epson Stylus Photo 900 Ink Jet Printer
Return to Main FAQs Page
How do I uninstall the printer driver from my Macintosh?
Follow the steps below to remove the driver software.
Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.x
- Insert the printer software CD-ROM in your drive.
- Double-click the EPSON OS 8 and OS 9 Installer icon in your CD-ROM window. (You may need to double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon on your desktop to open the window.) You see the Main Menu.
- Click Install Printer Driver.
- On the Installer screen, click the arrow in the Easy Install list at the top and select Uninstall.
- Then click the Uninstall button at the bottom and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your Macintosh.
Macintosh OS X
- Open the Applications folder, then the Utilities folder.
- Double-click Print Center to open it.
- Select PHOTO 900 Series (USB) in the printer list and click the Delete button.
- Restart your Macintosh and reinstall your software.