How do I use iProjection with my Android device?
Do the following:
- Configure your projector through the Advanced Mode network settings (see your User's Guide for more information on network setup). If the projector is already configured for the network, go to step 2.
- Press the LAN button on the projector's remote control. You will see the network information (SSID and IP address) displayed.
- On your Android device, tap Settings, and Wireless & networks, then WiFi.
- Select the network that your projector was configured to work with. (SSID name from the projector's network information screen)
- Launch iProjection, tap Projector, and select the projector on the network that you would like to display from.
- On the next screen, you will see Select Projector with a check in the box next to the projector that was selected. Tap the button.
- Select Photos to view your JPG/JPEG files from your gallery. Select Documents to view your PDF files from your Downloads folder (or the folder where your files are stored). Select Web Page to display web pages.
- You can use the pen tool to annotate photos, documents, or web pages that you are currently projecting.
Published: July 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page