The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
Remote Control Operation
- Check that the remote control batteries are installed correctly and have power. If necessary, replace the batteries.
- Make sure you are operating the remote control within the reception angle and range of the projector.
- Check to see if a button on the remote control is stuck down, causing it to enter sleep mode. Release the button to wake the remote control up.
- Strong fluorescent lighting, direct sunlight, or infrared device signals may be interfering with the projector's remote receivers. Dim the lights or move the projector away from the sun or interfering equipment.
- If available, turn off one of the remote receivers in the projector's menu system, or check if all the remote receivers were turned off.
- If you lose the remote control, you can order another one from Epson.
Published: November 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page