Do the following:
- Power on your printer and make sure it is connected to your Windows 8 computer.
- Power on your Windows 8 Computer.
- Click the Desktop icon/tile on your Windows 8 Start screen.
- Right-click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Software.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a Printer.
- If your printer does not appear on the Add Printer window, click The printer that I want isn't listed.
- Choose your connection type.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
In-box driver: Drivers included with Windows 8.