How do I print with Windows RT?
See the instructions below for your printing task.
Print from a Windows Store app
- Open the document, photo, or web page you want to print.
- Do one of the following to open the Devices charm:
Tap or click your printer from the list.
- Touch: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and then tap the charm you want.
- Mouse: Move the mouse pointer into the upper- or lower-right corner of the screen, then click the charm you want.
- Keyboard: Press the Devices Charm key
Note: If your printer isn't listed, your app may not support printing or you haven't added a printer.
Choose your printing options and tap or click Print.
Print from a Windows Desktop app
To print from an app, such as Notepad, Microsoft Word or Excel, press Ctrl+P or find the Print command in the app.
Published: April 23, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page