How do I set up a new printer for sharing in Windows 2000 or XP?
Follow the steps below if the printer sharing was not selected during the initial StylusRIP PRO driver installation:
1. Insert the CD-ROM shipped with EPSON StylusRIP Professional into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Click Start, then Settings, and then Printers.
3. Double-click the Add Printer icon.
4. The Add Printer Wizard will be displayed. Follow the onscreen instructions to add the printer.
5. Select Network Printer once How is this printer attached to your computer appears in order to proceed to the next step.
6. Either enter the printer's network path or click Next to select the network printer.
7. Click OK once the following message has appeared. The server on which the SP2200 printer resides does not have the correct printer driver installed.
8. When the screen asking you to select the printer type is displayed, click Have Disk and specify the path to the INF file containing installation information. If your CD-ROM drive is D:, the path will be D:\english\win2000-xp\ps_setup (change the drive letter as needed for your system).
9. Select the correct model and install according to the on-screen instructions.
10. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
11. The driver file will be copied to complete the installation.