I already installed the Epson Remote Printer Driver. How do I add an additional remote printer on my Mac?
Do the following:
- Select Applications > Epson Software, then double-click Epson Remote Print Utility.
- Click +.
- Enter the printer's email address. Enter the key if you set up an access key.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Open "Add Printer"....
- Select your product that includes (Remote) in the product name.
- Make sure EPSON Remote Print is selected for the Use list.
- Click Add.
The remote print driver appears in your list of printers. When you are ready to print, select the remote print driver in your application.
Updated: January 30, 2014
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page