How do I enable Epson Connect for my product on my Mac?
Do the following:
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, then Agree.
- Click Install, then click Close.
- Select your product, then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Updated: January 30, 2014
Return to Main FAQs Page