How do I activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print in Windows?
Do the following:
Note: If you haven't assigned an Epson Connect email address to your product, you'll need to set it up before you can activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Go to the Epson Connect Sign In page, enter your Username and Password, then click Sign in.
- If you've already registered your product with Epson Connect, select your product in the My Printer/Email List. If this is the first product you're registering, go to the next step.
- Select Destination List from the Scan to Cloud menu, then click Add.
- Fill out the Destination List form, then click OK.
Note: The Destination List should contain the email address of the location where you will send or store your scan. You can send the scan to an email address, an Epson Connect product's email address, or an online storage service.
- Select Print Settings from the Remote Print menu, then make sure the Enable Remote Print checkbox is selected.
Note: You can choose to assign an Access Key, which will allow only specific users to print with Remote Print and Epson iPrint.
Updated: January 30, 2014
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page