How do I setup WirelessHD connection?
You can use the included WirelessHD Transmitter to wirelessly stream HD content from a video device to the projector. Follow these steps:
- Place the transmitter within range of the projector. See Placing the WirelessHD Transmitter.
- Plug the AC adapter into the transmitter and an electrical outlet.
- Connect HDMI cables to your video device and the HDMI ports on the side and back of the WirelessHD Transmitter.
Note: You can connect up to five input sources to the transmitter.
- Turn on the power switch on the back of the transmitter.
- Turn on your source device and begin playback.
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the WirelessHD button on the projector remote control.
The projector should now display content from your video device. If the WirelessHD connection fails, press the setup button on the bottom of the transmitter, then try again.
Published: November 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page