What should I do if only part of the image is displayed or the picture is distorted?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio. See Choosing the Aspect Ratio.
- If the Aspect is set to Zoom, you may need to use the Zoom Caption Pos. option to see the top or bottom section of the screen so that subtitles are visible.
- Check the Overscan setting to make sure it's adjusted correctly.
- Use the Position setting to reposition the image on the screen.
- If you've connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer's Dual Display setting is turned off.
- If part of the image is cut off, reset the projector settings. See Placing the WirelessHD Transmitter.
- Check your source device settings or refer to your product's users guide.
- If your video device is connected with the WirelessHD Transmitter (PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UBe only), make sure the projector and transmitter are within the wireless transmission range. See Resetting the Projector.
Published: September 18, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page