The pen position is not accurate. What should I do?
If the pen position is not the same as the cursor, try the following solutions:
- Make sure you have calibrated the system. Try manual calibration.
- Try adjusting the pen operation area.
- If you use the E-Zoom + button on the remote control to enlarge the image, the pen position is not accurate. When you return the image to the original size, the position should be correct.
- In PC Interactive mode (in the Extended menu), turn off Auto Adjust Pen Area and select Manual Adj. Pen Area.
- Try changing the computer's resolution to 1280 × 800 and select Maintain Display Scaling, if available.
Published: May 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page