How do I send a fax using the Fax Utility on my PC?
You can send a fax
from a printing program in Windows. You can fax up to 100 pages at a time,
including a cover sheet.
- Open the file you want to fax and select the print command.
You see a window like this:
- Select your product with the
FAX option as the printer.
- To change the Paper Size, Orientation, Color, Image Quality, or
Character Density settings, click the
Note: If you see a
Options button, click it. Then click
Properties on the next screen. For more
information about selecting fax print settings, click
- Select the Page Range as necessary. (Leave the Number of copies
If you’re faxing for the first time, you see a window like
- Enter your sender information so that recipients can identify the
origin of the fax. Then click
OK to save the sender information.
- Add a cover sheet, input a fax number, or set up a phone book of
numbers for future use, then click
Note: For detailed instructions on using the Epson FAX Utility, click
- If you added a cover sheet to your fax, select a cover sheet
style, enter your subject and comment information, then click
Send to transmit your fax.
Published: March 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page