Check the following:
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. Clean the lens.
- Adjust the focus using the Focus button.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. You may need to wait before using the projector after moving it from a cold environment to a warm one.
- If you're projecting from a computer, press the Auto button (on the remote control) or the Auto/Enter button (on the projector). This adjusts the tracking, sync, position, and resolution settings.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Video menu. When you change video settings, you should be able to see the effect on the screen immediately.
- Adjust the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Video menu.